Life by design!
What is Cobalt15 Graphic Design? The short answer is a Stillwater, OK-based graphic design company. But that’s not all we’re about.
I have been doing websites and graphic design formally for a number of years but since I have always seen design everywhere, I find it very difficult to just turn on and off now. Whether it is early morning jogs around a lake in the heart of town or a sign in an old building referencing (by chance) my favorite movie. It’s all well, beautiful, isn’t it? That’s what life is all about. And that’s what Cobalt15 Graphic Design is about – living life by design.
I love marketing, web design, branding, and especially logo design. Anything that allows me to partner with small business owners, non-profits and new businesses and to learn new industries.
Oh, and I love coffee, too.
What about the name?
The name Cobalt15 combines two elements, each of which points back to my family.
My daughter’s middle name is Blue and in the world of art, there’s a beautiful Cobalt Blue color. The “15” comes from what we call our family verse – a verse in the Bible we most want to model as a family – John 15:13. “There is no greater love than this to lay down one’s life for a friend.”
So, there you have it – faith and family. That’s what it’s all about for me.
Branding Pkg. (Business Cards, Letterheads and Stationary Design)
What we can do for you:
Very competitive pricing
Up to three free edits
Support well past the close of the project
Jump over to my Portfolio Page for a few samples or head straight to the Contact Page and tell me about
your business and project!
More random trivia that shapes my inspiration:
- I’ve previously lived in Los Angeles, Chicago, Nashville, Kansas City, Northern Lower Michigan, and Kansas.
- I spent nearly ten years working in the music industry (the business side, not as an artist!)
- Married to a multi-talented, amazing accountant and blessed dad to two awesome kids.
- The local Starbucks and Aspen Coffee staffs know me by name.
- Attended and lifelong K-State fan but willing to look the other way for local clients. (I always cheer for the other “state” schools – so we’re good as long as OSU isn’t playing K-State… 🙂 )